This is a really great effect. I really like watching it come in and then shift. One of my coworkers just stopped in my cubby and wanted to know where you did this....so it continues to spread :-)
Viral time wasting???? hahaha! I can't believe how much time I'm spending playing with these effects. It is so fun and feels like a creative expression. I am curious about the comic generator - I think through image generators. It asked me to find a host site. I tried to go around it and posted it to my wiki anyway, but when I went back, it erased my custom creation and had a note, "We told you to pick a host site." I felt like I got in trouble :-) Do you have a suggestion for a hosting site?
This is a really great effect. I really like watching it come in and then shift. One of my coworkers just stopped in my cubby and wanted to know where you did this....so it continues to spread :-)
ReplyDeleteViral time wasting???? hahaha! I can't believe how much time I'm spending playing with these effects. It is so fun and feels like a creative expression. I am curious about the comic generator - I think through image generators. It asked me to find a host site. I tried to go around it and posted it to my wiki anyway, but when I went back, it erased my custom creation and had a note, "We told you to pick a host site." I felt like I got in trouble :-) Do you have a suggestion for a hosting site?
ReplyDelete