Saturday, March 21, 2009

Testing an email blog post

I was playing around in settings and saw that I could use this email address to post a blog. So I am testing that function. I will be really excited if it works. Just one more easy way to submit a blog.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It worked. Wow, cool! This would be a great function to managing our team at school. I send an email home each week talking about the upcoming projects/tests. If I start a blog for our team, then I could simply send the email home and to the blog at the same time. Then parents/students would always be able to go look at it as a reference or opt out of getting email and follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time you are able to save time and combine things, then technology is a good thing. The times I find it hard are when it actually causes more work than it is worth. Which does happen even for a tech geek like me...

    Ann

    ReplyDelete