Tuesday, March 24, 2009

josie mix


josie mix, originally uploaded by stacy.miller27.

I could spend all day playing with pictures. I love all the fd toys. I am found great difficulty in actually printing anything that I made. Might be use error, but it does look like they want you to order prints through them. Makes sense, good to know for student use though. I wonder how long it takes to get prints??

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable. I have a baby girl myself. She is turning two this June. Don't feel guilty about spending all day taking or printing off pictures of your little girl. Soon those days will be gone and you will be thankful for the saved memories. Don't you just love technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix. You are obviously enjoying the flickr toys. They are a lot of fun and certainly have a lot of applications for the classroom.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete