I created this trading card on fd's Flickr Toys. I thought it would be fun to start recording our birthday cakes as my husband has started getting creative with them.
As for classroom uses, I can see some fun uses for this trading card application. They could create a trading card for each book that they read during the year and then present them to each other. We could use them as recommendation cards for reluctant readers. Or they could create cards for their favorite author or characters. Seems like there might be a lot of fun ways to use the trading cards in class.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Week #3 third party flickr projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have to admit a real fondness for the trading cards and books. There are so many options and they are not intimidating for the kids to do like a book report often is, especially for the reluctant reader. I think the Web2.0 explosion is really good for keeping kids engaged if we can figure out appropriate ways to integrate them.
ReplyDeleteAnn
PS: Love the cake :-)
ReplyDelete