Thursday, April 9, 2009
week #5 thing 10
The online image generator was very cool. I made a Bart Simpson cartoon and posted it to my class wiki. As I was trying to post it, I got a message about selecting an online storage account to put it in. I wasn't sure about that, and I posted it anyway. Sure enough, the next day I checked my wikipage and the image was no longer there. There was a message that said, "we told you to select a storage account." I guess I need to make one of those accounts to store my images. I can see great use in the classroom from projects to simply jazzing up hand outs. The idea of being able to customize popular images really puts you in the creative frame of mind. All of a sudden, you are in control of creating something funny or interesting. Knowing that it will be published creates an atmosphere of professionalism, urging the student or using towards a higher quality of work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment